Friday, February 03, 2006

The Beginning

My name is Ura Idiots. I volunteered to leave my idiot-free home to come earn money and live with the idiots. Why did I do this? Not really sure, I just felt bad for them. You see I have a controller who helps me to make sure I choose the right choices. From what I was told, my future husband will have no controller. Neither will my kid, at first. My child will get my controller right before they turn into an adult. Then I guess one may call me an idiot.
Here is one potential husband. Hmm, no. I just can't bring myself to like this guy. He looks confused already, he needs a controller. He would not be able to handle controller free life.

Here is another potential husband. He is sort of blah. My interests are facial hair and muscles. My turn off is vampirism. They will make great friends, if nothing else.

Being a fortune sim, my aspirations points were few and far between. Thanks to my roommate, Sidney Bertino of the Bertino ten, I found out all the pleasures of the sim vac. This little item helped me not only with aspiration, but with skills.

Then one day, I met Remington. There was an instant attraction. We were quickly friends. At night I dreamt of him. I wonder what he thinks of me?

One afternoon I decide to check him out. I see a potential husband here in the works.


Then one morning, I heard a voice whispering to me. It was asking questions and making comments. Strange, I know, but I felt I should listen. What do you think?

Ura, Are you sure? Look at those lips! You want a kid with those lips? And the nose, come on, you can do better than him. He has nice green eyes, I know, but there are richer men out there in downtown. They come with jobs! Come on Ura, don't make me mad.

The next thing I know, Remington is in love with Sidney. It seems the controller has something else planned for him. They are supposed to have some of grandkids for her mom, Slutty. Sidney told me her mom wants 20 grandkids. She said there are 9 other siblings in college right now. Wow.

A few days later I graduated. My lifetime want of being cheif of staff will be a lot easier to get now. But first, I need to find my husband.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait!! Is this all you did on this one????? Where can I find more?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home